Criptic Critic Conscience and Known for it

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

fuck carving


Fuck carving
little pieces of
Lego out of wood,
PLASTIC
I LOVE IT!
True stories.

The Structure of your letters
the way you write are the
Structures of your Architecture,
they stand AS you stand, large
or tall, small or tiny, smooth or
HARD, so you can read the psychology
of a moments shelter in the translation
of A LETTERS ARCHITECTURE.

I DON’T
MAKE AY MONEY
FROM MY ART
AND I REFUSE
TO BELIEVE
THAT IT IS BECAUSE
I DON’T SPEND ANY
MONEY ON THEM,
(Though time is money
I own. stolen
mine)

There’s no
Grand King of the
BAD GUYS, That’s where
Conspiracy THEORISTS FALL APART

IT’S WAR!
ALL OUT INDIVIDUAL
AGAINST INDIVIDUALS
THROUGH GROUPINGS
WE ENFORCE OUR
BELIEFS, –EMPIRE OF IDEAS THAT COLONIZE THOUGHT. IT’S
WAR, EVERYONE
IS AT WAR
BUT WE SHOULD NOT
KILL, TRY
WRITING

You have to have the
Best NEWS, the most
Accurate about a wide
range of topics in detail
that’s just given, for our
Benefit, Best NEWS IS A
WARNING BELL OF THE SHIFT
WHEN THE AUTHORITIES BEEF
UP FOR A STRIKE AGAINST
THE SOCIAL SKIN TO TOUCH
THE RADICALS, ON THE OTHER SIDE, WE’LL BE
Ready we’ve got a
few sources of information
and our escape plan,
is Genius

I’m a free
man but I find myself
doing lines,
Punished they’d make me write,
Boring stuff at first, by Rote
then later when they stopped
caring – anything we liked, my
punishment was to be a writer,
(my own script – Grand Actor

The Secret is
you can not create
with out Empire
so take just a
little in your colonizing
in your selling of an
idea, bought yes but
for not too much so
we can accept easily
with the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment