Criptic Critic Conscience and Known for it

Friday, November 19, 2010

Dear Douglas Wright

I am engaged with your work I love it. I think it is time we make non dancers dance. Let the untrained be experts. Feelings over form, form following universal flow. You live in Aukland, I Welly, but I think mutually if we had full scale data projections, streaming skpye video, I think it could possible scrape something together, to quote my way of process, I 've seen documentry's of you working recently and it seems like you build on pieces of form.... I could be wrong.. what am i suggesting.. A Piece Choreographed by you on my body, where I will soar sore translucent.

I'd really appreciate your time, if you would consider this. It could be part of a series of activities that we can all master so should master things to do... Art, Theatre... etc...

info on me is on the net, or ask here.

BEST

Love

Tao WElls

No comments:

Post a Comment